Application Procedure For International Student
All international student applicant must read and understand the rules and regulation which stated below to ensure all the submitted information is confirm and accurate.
These are the three (3) main steps for the application:
- Step 01: Submission of Document
- Step 02: College Offer Letter
- Step 03: Letter of Visa Approval
Step 01: Submission of Document
Advise: International students are advised to read the requirements for admission carefully and ensure all information submitted is complete.
1. Obtain an International Student Application Form from World-Point International Student Affairs Office, World-Point International Recruitment Agent or download the document from World-Point official website.
2. Complete the form and attach the following documents:
The international student applicant is required to fill up the World-Point Academy course application together with the following items:
1. A certified-true-copy of the student’s last qualifications
2. 8 passport size photographs
3. 3 sets of your passport (photocopy all pages including blank pages)
4. Fees of RM 1200 equivalent USD325 as International Student Application fee charge via Telegraphic Transfer, cash, bank cheque or international money order made in favour of
" WORLD-POINT ACADEMY OF TOURISM SDN BHD "
the details of the account as below:
WORLD-POINT ACADEMY OF TOURISM SDN BHD BANK ACCOUNT:
MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5121 7433 0455
BANK ADDRESS: 20G-28G, JALAN WAWASAN 4/5, BANDAR BARU AMPANG, 68000 AMPANG, SELANGOR. MALAYSIA
AFFIN BANK BERHAD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1005 7000 8076
BANK ADDRESS: 49-G, JALAN WAWASAN AMPANG 2/1, BANDAR BARU AMPANG, 68000 AMPANG, SELANGOR. MALAYSIA .
The documents shall be mailed or couriered to:
15C, JALAN WAWASAN 4/1, BANDAR BARU AMPANG, AMPANG, SELANGOR. MALAYSIA
Contact: Mobile: +016-229 4155, +016-211 7876
Step 02: College Offer Letter
Once World-Point Academy receive the above mentioned document and acknowledge that the applicant is fulfill the entry requirement, the academy will issue a copy of offer letter to the respective students.
World-Point International Student Affairs Department will submitted the documents to Malaysian Immigration Department to process the student's visa.
The process may take 6-8 weeks.
When World-Point Academy receive the above mentioned items, the academy shall issue the Offer letter to the applicants and proceeding the students entry process. RM700.00 will be refunded to students if the application is unsuccessful or the Immigration Office rejected the applications.
Note: The immigration office of Malaysia will take about 4-6 weeks to process the visa
Step 03: Letter of Visa Approval
When World-Point International Student Affairs Department has received the registration fees (i.e. has been credited in to World-Point Bank Account via Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Draft) , we will courier the original Letter of Admission and the original Letter of Visa Approval to the eligible international student.
The student once received the approval letter from the Academy will obtain the entry visa at the consulate of Malaysia in order to enter this country.
International students need to inform the Academy in advance (7 days) prior to their arrival date with stating time and flight number. (Please avoid arrival at the weekend).
Upon arrival at the Academy, students are advised to make the following fees to the Academy, failing to do so, we will not proceed with the extension of the student pass.
The payable fees to the Academy are:
- International student handing fee： RM750.00
- International student service charge： RM450.00
- English programmed and course fees: Please refer to the course fee attachment
- Total hostel fee in duration of stay and RM500 deposit (refundable)
- Security deposit: RM200 – RM2000 (refundable) depending on the country
- Optional PA Insurance / Health Insurance ( Can purchase when arrive Malaysia)
- Other fees
It is the prerogative and responsibility of the international student to check with the Malaysian Embassy in the respective home/source country with regards special requirements or visa requirements before coming into Malaysia. For example, the international student may need to apply for Single Entry Visa to enter into Malaysia, in order to avoid any fine.
WORLD-POINT ACADEMY give a compliment 1 year RM20,000 PA (Personal accident) to international student upon the registration date.
Tel : +603-4270 4122, 4270 7876, 4270 7625
Fax : +603-4270 4155